credit- leehansen.com

Sunday, April 10, 2016

the Meredith Nail Nation 3000 polish

Hello! I am back with an exciting new update.

First, I would like to apologize for my long absence. Thank you to my followers for sticking around.

Today I have a very special polish to review for you. It is made by my friend Maria from Nail Nation 3000 and it is called... *drumroll please*
Below is a bottle shot. It is a beautiful teal color with a metallic/chrome finish and light linear holo. Teal has always been one of my favorite colors (I always say blue, green and purple are mmy favorites and so this is the perfect in between shade.)

Here is what it looks like on the nails. The accent nail is another from the same collection,called The Social Mani Set. It is a silver glitter topper called Vamica.



The polishes may be found here  Check the Facebook page for sales and codes!

No comments:

Post a Comment