credit- leehansen.com

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Skittles and Accidental Rainbow Nails

These are the first swatches I have been brave enough to show anybody,

The first is a.. sort of skittles inspired by the very nice followgashin. Here is a link to the great mani that she did.




From left to right I used:
Essie Dive Bar as a base color. My pointer finger and pinky are layered with Girly bits Cosmic Ocean. My ring finger has Hits Cutie Pie, with another layer of Ozotic 903 to add some sparkle.

My middle finger has Zoya Zuza on it. So does my thumb.

A few days later, I created an accidental rainbow!


I had Zoya Zuza on my thumb, and was trying a rainbow foil for the first time. I had no idea what I was doing but I ended up with some cool rainbows left behind.

Welcome to my first swatching adventure and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment