credit- leehansen.com

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Pinup Polish and Carpe Noctem Customs!

Hi! I had a few bad nail breaks so I'm going to post a few of my favorite manis from when my nails were still long.

This is my custom, Hyperspace by Pinup Polish. On my Pinky is Blue Years' Eve.

I chose the name Hyperspace because of the song Cosmic Girl by Jamiroquai. In the chorus it goes "Sends me into Hyperspace, when I see her pretty face."
If you look at the bottle you can see why I thought of that. Right Nadine? (Nadine is the creator)
I wish I had done a better job capturing the colors in this polish because it does a duochrome shift but I was trying to get the holo in the stars.

Here is the song:

Speaking of customs, Emily from Carpe Noctem Cosmetics made me my very own blogger color!


I had  a hard time thinking of a name. I just looked at it and thought of a beautiful bluish purple sky.
This color is also a duochrome (are we noticing a theme here?) Then I thought about tanzanite.. so it will be called Tanzanite Sky.
It is paired with Emily de Molly Head Over Heels.


Last but not least is another Carpe Noctem manicure I did for St Patrick's Day with polishes from her Always Greener Collection.

I used Losing Lime, Sweet Escapemint, and Insert Emerald Pun Here.
The other glitters on my middle finger are Lumina Lacquer Soleil (the gold) and the teal is F***ing sexy by Bitch by Jaclyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment