credit- leehansen.com

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hare Hooky at the Hamlet/emerald birthstone mani

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting in awhile- I do have a few pictures leftover from before my awkward nail break, so I'll try to get caught up ASAP.

Have you ever based a manicure around one color beause you like it so much? That is what I did with HARE polish Hooky at the Hamlet. I was so happy when it was finally back in stock at Llarowe.

I did make it slightly darker by layering it over an Ozotic multichrome. Check here to see the original color (it's a lovely cyan on its own)
If memory serves correctly, my thumb and pinky nail are HITS chameleon, my wonky index finger was one of the new HITS multichrome holos (I have Super Cute and Sweet Dreams) and the middle finger was one I was very excited to get from a group- Green Peace on Earth by Enchanted.

I also was using an excuse to wear lots of green nail polish because my birthday was last month. I'm really loving emerald (my birthstone) being the color of the year this year- although I know my ring finger and the darker flashes on my thumb and pinky are the only emerald looking ones this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment