credit- leehansen.com

Thursday, November 14, 2013

33 Day Challenge: 3 color gradient and a pattern

I meant to post this the other day. Oops! For this challenge, we did a 3 color gradient with a pattern. I used blue, green, and purple for the gradient since they are my 3 favorite colors.

I couldn't get a really good picture of the gradient because there was so much glare, but here it is:




 I tried to do zebra print for the gradient, using a tutoral and an LA colors metallic blue striping polish, but it was a fail. It turned out more like a... pinwheel or something?

For my accent nail, I used a glitter topper from Colors by Laura K, which is called Super Dee Duper! It is layered over Lilac Lovely by Lilypad Lacquer. I think Super Dee Duper is such a cute name. Since it has a purple base, you could probably use it on its own if you use a few coats, but since it was so sheer I just decided to match it with the purple color I was already using in my gradient.




Here are the other lovely ladies who did this challenge:



No comments:

Post a Comment