credit- leehansen.com

Saturday, November 30, 2013

33 day challenge: Lines

This challenge was to create a  mani that included lines.


I used striping tape to do this (except for the ring finger) and I really like how it turned out. I think my nails look like purple candy canes!
From pointer to pinky:
Base colors: Sinful Colors Let's Talk, I Love Nail Polish Grapealicious, Ozotic 505 (over black), Elevation Polish El Cap

I used Grapealicious to do the stripes on the lighter purples, and El Cap on my middle finger.I also used Julep Geo to place some diamonds on my middle finger. I used a black striping polish on my ring finger and placed glitters by Red Dog Designs from the Pop Art Mickey polish inside the squares. I thought they would be perfect for that!

I had a Mickey head in the bottom right and upper left corners but one is hiding.




Here are the other lovely ladies who did this challenge:



No comments:

Post a Comment