credit- leehansen.com

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

33 Day Challenge: Freestyle/Recreate Someone Else's Mani

So, I tried to recreate a manicure that The Manicured Monkey  did using OPI Black Spotted over neon colored polishes. In fact, I tried 3 different times, but I couldn't get the coats thin enough to work properly. So I gave up and just made neon rainbows using different Color Club and LA Colors Striping Polishes. Also, the purple I used is a Dear Rus Color Changing polish that fades from purple to pink, which I thought was really cool. It is #CC24.

I decided to tie it all together with Enchanted Polish Djinn in a Bottle, except on my ring finger- that holo topcoat is Rainbow inthe Dark by the wonderful Carpe Noctem Cosmetics. (although none of these colors are dark- LOL.)I  love that the polish is named after a Dio song! It also is extremely vibrant , even over these neon colors.  It did dull them a little, but I still love it.


I wanted to go out with a bang. . . so here you go:



Here are the other lovely ladies who did this challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment