credit- leehansen.com

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

33 Day Challenge: same pattern in various colors

This challenge was to do the same pattern in different colors.

(Yes I'm posting in backwards order.. I did this mani a few days ago but I'm just getting around to posting it.)

Now that I actually have decent dotting tools, I decided to try dots. I used this gradient dotting tutorial from Chalkboard Nails here.
I actually had to redo my pinky nail.. I didn't think to use a smaller dotting tool on it the first time and it didn't look so great LOL.
From pointer to pinky, the base colors I used are:
Liquid Sky Lacquer Teal it Like It Is, Colors by LlaRowe Young Grasshoppa. Teal it Like It is (again) and Liquid Sky Lacquer Moonless Night.

On the ring finger I used Carpe Notem Cosmetics Hyperion as a glitter topper.
For the dots I used Color Club Pure Energy for the light blue on my middle finger, and the neon green is an LA Colors Striping Brush colors. The other dots are the same colors mentioned above.

I saw my grandmother on Monday and she said that my middle fingernail was her favorite! Which one do you like the best?



Here are the other lovely ladies that did this challenge:


No comments:

Post a Comment