credit- leehansen.com

Friday, July 19, 2013

Mint Mani for Talia

My middle fingernail has broken beyond repair. it actually happened a few days ago when I was at a gas station trying to balance some drinks, I dropped a small bottle of Simply Lemonade and the cap came off too! When I tried to pick it up, my nail went *CRACK*

So I tried to trim my ring fingernail down to make it look a little more normal.. and my middle fingernail popped down so low that isn't even my real nail at the moment.

But without further adieu, this is my mint mani for Talia!

From thumb to pinky:

My ten friends Birthday earthlings (over Bondi Lady Liberty), Layla Holographic Emerald Divine (over Sally Hansen Petrol,Lady  Liberty with Nail Nation 3000 Holographic top coat, Birthday earthlings (over Petrol), and Lady iberty with Nail Nation 3000 Holo-gasm.



No comments:

Post a Comment