credit- leehansen.com

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cirque Erda, Lonesome George, Cypress, & Planet Caravan- please help!

Because my bottle of Fascination Street seems to be a dud, I tried on some of the other Cirque polishes I got around that time to see if they look how they are supposed to.

         
Indoor lighting with flash
From thumb to pinky- Erda over black, Lonesome George, Cypress, Planet Caravan, and Erda on its own

Erda is supposed to be a duochrome green/purple/blue. Layering it over another color is supposed to bring out the duochrome more in some polishes, but I'm not sure it made much difference in this case. I guess on my thumb, you can see some slight purple tint as opposed to my pinky.

I like Lonesome George, although it is very similar in color to Erda. It's holo and I am obsessed with holos.

I am not usually one to wear bronze/copper colors, but Cypress was surprisingly my favorite color from this mani! The holo shows up very well. 

I also think Planet Caravan is very pretty. In the right light it also has a copper shimmer, so it compliments Cypress.

So if you have any of these polishes, can you please let me know if these look how they are supposed to? Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment