credit- leehansen.com

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Lilypad Lacquer Skittles

This is a (Mostly) Lilypad Lacquer Skittles mani.

When I did this, Mei Mei's Signature's was posting some pictures of Pretty Jelly Dream Cloud on her Facebook Page and I realized I hadn't tried the polish yet, so also threw it into the mix and added Rainbow Honey the Worst Possible Thing on top.

Thumb to pinky: Emerald city, Periwinkle Twinkle, Pretty Jelly Dream Cloud with Rainbow Honey the Worst Possible thing, Caribbean Crush, Minty Moment
I love Emerald City so much, I might do a full mani with it soon! Not only is it the most holo, but emerald is my birthstone!

Living room lighting
Outside

Inside (This shows the duochrome in Caribbean Crush the best!)

I also reversed the mani on my right hand.  (the nails on my right hand hadn't caught back up to my left yet!)
The only difference is, Dream Cloud doesn't have any glitter on top.
Then, I put Revlon Celestial FX over Minty Moment so both my hands could have some bling!





No comments:

Post a Comment