credit- leehansen.com

Saturday, September 28, 2013

33 Day Challenge Day 3- Tape Mani

One day, I will actually get these done on the day I'm supposed to and not the day after!

I was on antibiotics for a sinus and respiratory infection (plus the inside of my ears were red.. and my ears had been ringing). You have to take the antibiotic with food and I tried to take it with a veggie bagel and I ended up getting really bad stomach cramps and having to lie down.. ugh.

Anyway, here's my attempt at a tape mani. I used Santorini by Contrary Polish as a base on all my nails. The lighter blue is my custom, Pastel Heaven by Lilypad Lacquers (which is also mixed into my accent nails.) Then I topped it all with Shifty Smurf by Love Thy Polish. On my regular nails I used Turbulence by Emily by Molly as a glitter topper.

On my accent nails, I used Scorn by Illamasqua, and had the tape applied diagonally. I really like how it turned out after I took it off. For some reason it made me think of the 80's

I tried to ix my ring fingernail because some of the glitters from the Turbulence got into my Pastel Heaven.. and I ended up messing it up.




I love the brightness of the different sparkles in turbulence!

By the way, I have to give credit.. when I was looking for ideas for tape manis, I found this one on That's So Fresh and although mine did not turn out anywhere near as cool as hers, I tried!




3 comments:

  1. I love it! Of course you know I dig blue. Way better than I could ever do Mere! Woohoo. <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful nails <3

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color that you used as a base for this manicure ;)
    This nail art looks great <3
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete