credit- leehansen.com

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stars and Holo and Glitter, oh my!

First of all, I have reached what many of you probably think is a small milestone- my blog has reached over 1000 views! Yay! I'm so excited!

This is going to be a mouthful... (In fact such a a mouthful that I couldn't fully tag this post. I broke it. Oops!)
 From thumb to pinky, I have: Liquid Sky Lacquer very appropriately named Brit's Hella Holo, Fairy Footprints from Lilypad Lacquer layered over You're my Boy Blue by I Love Nail Polish (Fairy Footprints was a little sheer on me, but it's a gorgeous color!)
I am holding Stars on Fire by Sparkle Nail Lacquer. it is layered over Neutron Starlette by I love Nail Polish, Man in the Mirror by Colors by Llarowe!, and Beat it by Colors by Llarowe.

Man in the Mirror is the color that inspired it all.
With flash, in living room
Without flash 

This is an outside shot of Brit's Hella Holo because the color is so awesome!

This is my left hand with the mani reversed.
With flash, everything is so sparkly it's hard to make out all the stars and holo!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment