credit- leehansen.com

Saturday, October 19, 2013

33 Day Challenge Day 11: 3D

For this challenge, we had to use something 3D.

I tried using a fimo stick for the first time! I also finally have a dotting tool, so I used it to put some dots on my pinky to go with the colors in the flowers.


From pointer to pinky I used: Shy Violet by picture polish, Creative Fantasy by China Glaze topped with Freak Out by Models Own, Are you a Good Witch by Liquid Sky Lacquer, and Creative fantasy dotted with Eileen by Julep.


Here is a bonus pic of the thermal before I added the flowers. 
I also got an awesome ring from my friend's etsy shop, A Charming Time, which I thought would go perfectly with this mani. She has a code, CELEBRATE2013 for 20% off your order.


Check out the other awesome ladies who did this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment