credit- leehansen.com

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination!

I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Nemo Nails!


The rules are:
Link back to the blogger who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.

My questions were:
1. What's your favorite kind of manicure to make/wear?
I almost always do either alternating colors or skittles manis, because I'm indecisive.
2. When do you like to fit nail art into your schedule?
I'm a night person.
3. We all know that funky nails can draw the eyes of random passers-by. What's your favorite story of a stranger reacting to your nail art?
I don't really have one in particular, but when I have a duo or multichrome on I get asked what color my nails are a lot. When crackles first came out and were really popular, once someone said "That must have taken forever!" and thought that I actually did all the little lines by hand!
4. What other hobbies/interests do you have, other than nail art?
I like reading, drawing (I designed 2 of my 3 tattoos), singing, and gaming (both computer and XBOX).
5. How much time do you typically dedicate to nail art, and how often?
Usually I do my nails at least 2 or 3 times a week. Before I discovered good topcoats, especially if I was working in an office, my nails would chip a lot and so it gave me a chance to start all over. If I was trying something like water marbling, I would definitely say at least an hour at a time.
6. What nail art tool do you use the most?
I really didn't have many fancy tools besides brushes for glitter powder, and I used the little toothpick ends of handheld dental flossers for my water marbling LOL. I hope to change that now.
7. What inspired you to get into nail art?
I have always liked it, since I was a little kid. When I first started going to Sally's I always gravitated toward colors that people thought were "weird", like blue and purple (but now everyone wears them!) I also always wanted to experiment with glitter and things like that.
I remember once in middle school I had used a polish with bar glitter in it, and someone asked me "What is on your nails" and didn't believe it was actually polish, but now it's such a common thing!
8. What is your favorite nail blog to follow?
Gnarly Nails, Potions in Motion, and Fashion Polish Sorry, I couldn't pick just one!
9. Which design (of your own) are you most proud of?
I really like the way my rainbow tribal design turned out. I did get the idea from a tutorial, but it wasn't identical.
Also, this is the first successful sponge gradient I did, and I was really happy about this Mickey Mouse polish I got with the stars and moons in it. I called this my "Fantasia mani."

10. Besides nail art, what else would you like to blog about?
I have a blog where I talk about my life in general. I also was more into making graphics
11. And for fun, if you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Invisibility- it would be fun to sneak around places, and I could also find things out.

The questions I want to ask are (I might borrow some from above! Sorry, but they are good questions!)
1. How did you come up with the name for your blog?
2. What is your favorite special effect type of nail polish and why?
3. What draws you to certain colors of nail polish?
4. If you had to put an animal on your nails, what would it be?
5. Is there a kind of nail art that you really like, but have been afraid to try?
6. What is the most unique nail art you have ever seen?
7. If you had to name a nail polish, what would you name it and why?
8. What is your favorite nail blog to follow?
9. Do you have any other favorite beauty products that you are passionate about? If so, what?
10. Are there any particular polish makers who always amaze/impress you with their new creations? If so, who?
11.What is the one thing that can always make you happy?

The blogs I am nominating are:
1. Potions in Motion
2. From Lips 2 Tips
3. Casa de Polish
4. Petite & Polish
5. Not Too Polished
6. Night Swatcher
7. Polished to Precision
8. Erhmagerd Polish!
9. A Girl and her Polish
10. Nail Art By Divya
11.The Lazy Lacquerista


No comments:

Post a Comment