credit- leehansen.com

Friday, October 25, 2013

Literary Lacquers Review, Part 2

Disclaimer: These polishes were sent to me for an honest review.

Today I have 2 more beautiful Literary Lacquers polishes to review!

Also, both of these polishes are both purple. Purple is the color for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, so please check out this link for the National Network to End Domestic Violence.

The first mani mainly features Marilla's Amethyst Brooch. It is from the Green Gables collection. It is a beautiful lavender with pink shimmer. The shimmer changes to an orange flash in the sun, but it has been raining and snowing here the past few days so I didn't get to photograph it that way.

I have Mina from the Dracula collection on my accent nail which is a beautiful dark purple glitter. (Note: I used Glitter-a-peel by Nail Pattern Boldness underneath as a basecoat, so that is why there is so much space around my cuticles.)

Unfortunately, I also broke my middle fingernail. I tried to file my pointer fingernail down so it wouldn't look so much drastically longer.

There may be minor tip wear in these images, since I was trying to figure out what to do about the broken nail. Aside from that, this polish wore well for days!





This is a full mani with Mina from the Dracula collection.




Here is a closeup so you can see the lovely, different colored sparkles in Mina.

Here is Amy's Etsy shop. Her 20% off anniversary discount code YAY1YEAR is still active, so take advantage of it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment