credit- leehansen.com

Thursday, October 3, 2013

33DC Day 5: Mexican Nails

I'm still running a day behind, unfortunately!

No, it's not Cinco de Mayo, but we are celebrating Mexican Nails for Crumpet's Nail Art Challenge!

I really looked forward to this challenge. I started out at my university as a Spanish major. I didn't get the chance to study abroad, though..

I decided to try to keep this simple, and not try to do sugar skulls or anything, but it was still harder than I thought it would be.

I kept having issues on my middle fingernail with the colors running or smearing into each other. So I redid that one more times than I would like to admit, and that's why this blog post is being done closer to when I should really be doing Day 6. You're seeing my 2nd set of pictures for this challenge.

From ring finger to pinky I used:
Limelight by Smitten Polish
for the Mexican Flag: Reclaim by Nubar, Angels Sing by Llarowe, Dora the Explorer (aka Cherry Bomb) by Colors by Llarowe)
Angels Sing by Colors by Llarowe with heart gems from the Born Pretty Store
Golden Garnet by Lilypad Lacquer





Check out what the other very awesomely talented ladies did!

No comments:

Post a Comment